Some of the WBT's highlights include:
- an amazing classroom management system that grows with the needs of the class over the year.
- basic procedures to help the class run smoothly while also allowing a good amount of fun.
- engaging methods to reach all students .
- easy, fun, free, engaging games to teach math facts, fluency, sight words, and more.
- FREE ebooks, resources, videos, and seminars!
"Whole Brain Teaching is one of the fastest growing, education reform movements in America. It rests upon the principle that teachers at every level share the same difficulties: students lack discipline, background knowledge and fundamental problem solving skills. From kindergarten to college, teachers face students who have difficulty with reading and writing. Nonetheless, our students respond to challenges, enjoy well-designed learning games, and can make, in the proper setting, astonishing educational progress."Click here to see examples of WBT in action.